Date : 26th, 27th and 28th January 2019
Venue : MFCC Office and SawMill visit at 28th January 2019
MFCC has done Auditor Training Course No(2) for Certification Body.
The objective of this training is to share experiences, understanding, skill and knowledge to auditors-conducting Forest Certification, Chain of Custody and Legal Verification Audit. Auditor training course on consolidation of auditing process and procedures, skill and techniques for conduct of process verification and product audits in assessing legal timber. Moreover, to ensure systematic and consistency in approach and uniformity among different auditors.
The overview is to experiences in the implementation of the Myanmar Forest Certification Scheme(MFCS) and the Myanmar Timber Legality Assurance System (MTLAS).
- To Understand of MTLAS Audit Forms/ Checklist
- To Understand of the Basic Principles, Concept & Terminology in Auditing
- To Provide the tools and knowledge required to conduct an effective and comprehensive audit – both for forest management practices and Chain of Custody– Conformance Auditing
- Understanding and Requirements of Chain of Custody Certification
- Understanding and Requirements of Conduct of Due Diligence System.
- Notification and Notification Overview (ISO-17065)