MFCC’s third Technical Working Group Meeting
Date: 1st October 2019
Venue: MFCC Secretariat Office
Technical Working Group meeting held at MFCC office and all the head of MFCC including members from FD, MTE, NGO, CSO and private sector discussed and proposed about the current scope of SFM for the natural forests, plantations and community forests(CF) and legality certification system (MTLAS) as well as some of the technical aspects that MFCC needs to be approved and revised.
Agendas include but not limited to
- Revise, review and development of the MFCC system documentation and to get approval from the TWG members.
- To submit suggestions and comments from the public stakeholder consultation of SFM standard which were not yet approved by sub technical working group.
- Approval from the TWG members about the amendments and additions on suggestions/comments about the SFM standard.
- To get approval for further review and revise of the MTLAS standard of MFCC.
- And some other general discussions.