Fourth MFCC Meeting
Date: 29th November 2019
Venue: Director General Office, Gyogone Forest Compound
Fourth MFCC meeting has been held at the Director-General Office, Gyogone Forest Compound, including the MFCC members as well as the staff from the MFCC-PEFC Project has been attended. Different stakeholders and members from FD, MTE, DRI, NGO discussed and proposed how to extend the current scope of the MFCC-PEFC Project as well as SFM for the natural forests, plantation timber and Community Forests(CF) and legality certification system (MTLAS). Moreover, the updates for the MFCC-PEFC Project supported by Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation have been explained in detail to the other MFCC members.
Outcomes of the meeting include:
- Approval of the new and revised System Documents of MFCC and will be uploaded to the MFCC website after the final internal review.
|Guiding Principles (v 01.01)|
|Standard Setting (v 02.00)|
|Stakeholder Engagement (v 02.00)|
|Certification Body Requirements for MTLAS ( v 02.00)|
|MFCC Trademark Usage (v 02.00)|
|Notification of Certification Bodies for MTLAS (v 02.00)|
|Complaints, Appeals, and Disputes (v 02.00)|
|Certification Body Application Guidelines (v02.00)|
|Certification Body Requirements for MFCS (v 01.00)|
|Trademark Usage Requirement for MFCS (v 01.00)|
|Notification of Certification Bodies for MFCS (v 01.00)|
|Issuance of PEFC Logo Usage Licenses by MFCC ( v01.00)|
|Certification Body Requirements Additional Guidance (v01.00)|
|MFCC Procedure for Internal Office Order (v 01.00)|
- Approval from the members of MFCC for review and revise of the MTLAS
- General updates and discussion about MFCC and MFCC-PEFC Project supported by Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation.
- To get approval for the Myanmar Criteria and Indicators for Forest Management Certification
- And other general discussions.